We Take The Safety Of Our Participants SERIOUSLY!
- All coaches are required to pass a background check.
- We have a low child to coach ratio (7:1) which makes sure participants are supervised and have an optimal learning experience.
- When children are hitting, they are required to wear a batting helmet. At this time we are not providing helmets. Children must bring their own.
- When children are hitting, only one child will have a bat in their hand per station. At this time we are not providing bats. Children must bring their own.
- Training baseballs are used which are the same weight and size of a hard baseball, just soft.
- Training baseballs and nets are used at throwing stations
COVID 19 Precautions
- Coaching staff are required to be vaccinnated
- Facilities are cleaned regularly
- Equipment is sanitized before all training sessions
- Children should remain home if they and/or a close family member have been sick or symptomatic recently
- Children may, at their choosing, wear a mask
- Upon arrival, children are encouraged to wash their hands